Things you will need:
1. Clear Vinyl Tubing (I found it in the plumbing section @ Home Depot) The 1/2"x3/8" size worked perfectly for my size bobbins.
2. A sharp utility knife (I borrowed my hubby's Husky...shhh), I tried with scissors at first, my hands hurt after one.
3. A cutting board.
4. A measuring tape (mine is a Dritz), which I ended up not needing since I was eye balling it, and worked out just fine.
5. A Sharpie Marker if you are going to use the measuring tape.
6. And the most important thing you need is a tangled mess of bobbins. :-)
|Things you will need :-)|
|Close up of the tubing label|
|I cut the tubing approximately 5/8' wide. I didn't mark many of them, I started to eyeball it :-)|
|Now cut the small O shape tubes into a C shape by cutting down one side.|
|Some of my completed bobbins with their clear shields on them, No more loose ends!|
|Now they stack so nicely, I wonder if I can make something similar to go on the big spools of thread...haha :p|